So,what makes TeetheMe different than the other child care gift boxes out there? Well, TeetheMe is so much more than just a subscription service. In addition to getting a fabulous box with full size products every month, you are also given a membership to the TeetheMe Social Network. Here, you can rate and review your favorite (or least favorite!) products, see what other parents are saying, or visit the exclusive TeetheMe blog, The Daily Drool. TeetheMe is just getting out of the starting gate, but there is already so much more to look forward to! Another aspect of the community will be an amazing social community where moms can plan play dates, share and organize photos, or just chat with other moms. If you want to be one of the first in to the Teethers Club, be sure to stop by and get your name on the list!
So, want a sneak peak at what comes in a TeetheMe box?? Well, for only $24 a month (or less if you pre-pay!) you can get your hands on some of the best baby brands around, without leaving your house! Here's what I found in my April box...
The best of Thermos Brand, all wrapped up in a pretty little sippy cup. I love how cold my kids' drinks stay in this BPA-free, leak proof sippy cup. Plus it's kind of fun to say "Foogo".
The NiNi Toy Bungee ensures that my kids don't lose their new sippy cup! I love how easy this is to use and how it can work with so many different toys and cups. A new mommy must have!
L'oved baby is a favorite of Hollywood mommies, and it's easy to see why! This is the softest bib I have ever tried! Plus, it's reversible to hide those inevitable stains for lunch time.
This might have been my favorite part of the TeetheMe Box. I have been eyeing this Aqueduck Faucet Extender for a while now, but haven't gotten around to actually purchasing one. TeetheMe did the work for me and sent me one of the most coveted kid gadgets on the market. I love that it is portable and my kids get a kick out of being able to reach the faucet themselves.There are so many reasons to join TeetheMe, but as I like to tell my children, it's better to give than to receive. So, after you sign yourself up, gift your bestie, your co-worker, your sister, or any other deserving new mommy with a subscription. They will be sure to thank you every month when their adorable box hits their doorstep!
Don't forget - you can find TeetheMe on Facebook and Twitter, too!





Sounds like a great gift idea!
ReplyDelete