Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm a MAM mom.

I adore MAM pacifiers!  (And bottles, and teethers, and toothbrushes...)  And so do my kids.  Well, P has finally let them go, but Bean will only take a pacifier if it is a MAM.  The only problem in our house is that the puppy really loves them too.  And they aren't cheap!

I love all of the different designs that the MAM pacis come in, and because the mutt keeps eating them, we have tried almost all of them!  Just recently I found these...


The MAM Soft Pacifier.  How cute is that little bird?!  And the best part?  Those pretty pink edges are meant for teething!  Unfortunately, our pup has already eaten the birdie one, and the other is missing in the mess, but for the few days Bean got to use them, she loved them!  It was a fantastic distraction when she was trying to fall asleep, but really didn't want to ;)  They also make fantastic seasonal designs, and their Winter/Christmas ones are precious!  I'm not sure what it is about these pacis, but they are number one in my book!  Oh, and while your checking them out, look for the MAM Perfect. 

Mam Perfect Dento-flex Orthodontic Pacifier 6+ Blue
This ultra thin paci is designed to keep your kiddies teeth from becoming misaligned.  And it has the same texture as the traditional MAM that my babies (and dog) love!  (This also became a causality of puppy teeth at our house.)  Anyone else have a pet who binges on baby products, or am I the lucky one?!

(As a side note, I am in no way being compensated by this company or any other...I just truly love these products and hope they might help you or your little ones. <3  But MAM, if you're out there reading this, feel free to send me some more pacis...preferably in indestructible, pup proof plastic. :) )

1 comment:

  1. Those are the only pacis Sean would use too! I loved them!

    ReplyDelete