Friday, June 10, 2011

Why Blog?

Here we go again...

This will be my second attempt at blogging.... The first started less than a week before my Bean was born, and let's just say it slipped my mind after that. So, after attending the Big City Moms Biggest Baby Shower this week, I decided it was time to start blogging again, but this time to share with other moms (& dads!) all of the little things that make my life easier as a parent, and the thigs that help my kids stay healthy and happy!

I do NOT claim to be an expert, nor do I think I know everything. I am just a parent who is head over heels in love with her kids and wants what is best for them. So, hopefully anyone who has found me out here in cyberspace will find some useful bits of information that will help you (& me!) maintain sanity as we navigate through this wonderful thing called "parenthood".

No comments:

Post a Comment