Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Class of 2027

As Fall quickly approaches, I've been thinking about my little ones and when I will watch them board the bus for the first time.  Luckily I have a few years before I have to deal with the anxiety of that, but while I was thinking about it, I realized that Bean will be a part of the class of 2028.  Wow.  That means P will be a part of the class of 2026.  Mind boggling, I tell you!

Baby Talk magazine recently had an article showing off the cutest baby clothes that fit the personalities of the class of 2028, which got me thinking, which of those awards would suit my babes. 

Bean is definitely on the road to class fashionista.  Even at 1, she is in love with her purses, hairbrushes, and shoes.  (A girl after my own heart!)  We all know that being a fashionista means setting trends, and Baby Talk has has introduced me to the company Seven Smooches, which Bean is going to need to become familiar with. ;)  I mean, seriously, just check out these purses.





How incredibly sweet would my little Bean look carrying this little Birdie around with her?!?  And to top it off, this gorgeous headband made of kool-aid dyed cashmere...





Ah-mazing!  One of my favorite things about this company is that everything is handmade, and therefore, one of a kind and customizable. 


I am crazy about finding quirky, original gifts, and Seven Smooches has a ton of precious, child friendly gifts that I may have to purchase in the very near future.

P on the other hand is a little harder to figure out, but I'm thinking he might be on the road to class rocker.  Check him out on the drums...



Yup, that's a removable tattoo on his arm.  And, yes, I will be encouraging the removable kind for a VERY long time.  (Like...forever!)  This grainy cell phone pick is from one of my favorite kids stores, 77 Kids by American Eagle.  I love this store because of their adorable, well-made clothes, and my kids love it because of the free candy bar, chalk boards, drum set, and bean bag games that are scattered throughout the store. 

Oh my, maybe I need to rethink Bean's path...because I spent five minutes trying to blog, she has decided she should be the class artist...here's what she did while I stared at the computer screen...


Fabulous.  Well, guess we will find out how the Bon Ami products work on crayon...



1 comment:

  1. Class of 2026 and 2028... that means we are going to be how old?...nevermind!

    I love that little birdy purse! It is so unique but also looks durable to a one year old! This company sounds fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete