Friday, August 19, 2011

Friends Don't Let Friends Drink Friends.

Every mommy deserves a little eye-candy now and again, don't you think?  That's why I'm giving you all a little piece to last you through the weekend...




You all can thank my friend Jen, over at A Daily Dose of Davis.  I saw this on her page and had to share!  (It's a good thing the hubs rarely checks my blog out...I think. :/  Oh well, my Eric Northman addiction is no secret. ;) )


Don't forget to enter my giveaway!  The odds are looking good right now and that gift certificate can get you a lot of eco-friendly products for the whole fam! :)

2 comments:

  1. Isn't this slogan hilarious? And isn't this picture delicious?! Good lord. I am totally in love with Eric Northman this season. I liked him bad, but I REALLY like him good :-) Glad to know I have another TB junkie friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He just looks soooo yoummy in this picture :)

    ReplyDelete