My little P, who is not so little anymore, is such a sweet, caring, kind child. He loves his little sister more than anything, and is always going out of his way to protect her, or do something to make her smile. Don't get me wrong, she certainly knows how to push his buttons, but more times than not, I find the two of them like this...
(Super bad quality pic - sorry, taken on the ipad)
Of course, I am bias, but seriously, this little guy is not only super sweet, he is also super smart. He remembers EVERYTHING! He will even tell me what streets his friends live on when we are driving around town. He spouts facts that he has heard once at the zoo, the museum, or on "preschool on tv." (ha - my favorite line ever - so ridiculous!) He was even thanking the man we met from China the other day in Chinese...thank you Kai Lan. The connections that he is able to make astound me, and I am so incredibly proud of him.
Yesterday, on P's birthday, we took the kids to a local gym/fun center, and it was so much fun to watch them run around and play together. I love how P calls his little sister "Beanie" and how he spent half of his time saying "Beanie, come on! Come on, Beanie!" Makes me smile, just thinking about it. We were able to get a few cute shots, although most ended up being blurry with all of the running they were doing.
Write now my precious little boy is in bed, napping next to his sister. I so badly want to be cuddling with the two of them, but right now, I have to start getting things together for his first big boy birthday party this weekend. We are going to be getting down with Chuck E.! Stay tuned for more pictures...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment