Please note: This post can also be seen on www.afroginmysoup.com. Zooper has been kind enough to allow me to run a giveaway on both A Frog in My Soup and Stuff Mom Loves. Enjoy! :)
I am a stroller fanatic. I like to say that when I had kids, I traded in my obsession for shoes and bags with an obsession for baby gear. (My husband will beg to differ...I guess I still like shoes and bags too ;)) So, even though I already have quite a few strollers, I am always on the look for something better, newer, etc. I firmly believe that you need different strollers for different things. The type of stroller that I like to take to the mall, is not the same type of stroller that I like to take to the beach. The type of stroller that I take on vacation, is not the same type of stroller that I like to walk around the neighborhood with. You get my point. Today, I get to share with you a fantastic new stroller that I have had the privilege of testing, the Zooper Tango.I first heard about Zooper when I was in Disney World with my kids. You can't walk 5 feet in Disney without bumping into a stroller, and my eye was wandering the whole time, checking out all of the newest styles and brands. As soon as I returned from my trip, I reached out to Zooper to tell them how much I loved their designs, and they were kind enough to keep in touch with me and to let me test and review their double stroller, the Tango.
When the stroller arrived, I was able to assemble it in less than 5 minutes, all by myself. This was while my children continually tried to climb into it!! Here's what you need to know about the beautiful Zooper Tango. (FYI for the parents of one child, the Zooper Waltz is very similar to the Tango, but is a single stroller.)* The Zooper weighs 32 lbs - not bad for a double stroller!
* When folded, the Zooper stands on it's own.
* The Tango has an all-purpose canopy that protects your child from UV rays, the rain, and the sun. (This is one of my favorite features. It's difficult to find a stroller that has a canopy that can keep your child completely safe from the elements, especially in the upright seated position.)
* You can recline each seat of the Tango separately. Each seat has four different positions, and does get almost completely flat so your little ones can rest easily in their seat. Plus, you can recline the seats with one hand!
* The Tango can hold most infant car seats on one side of the stroller. (I LOVE this! I wish I had known about Zooper when my daughter was still in an infant seat.)
* Thanks to the wonderful headrests, the Tango is suitable for infants and toddlers up to 45 lbs each. (90 lbs total)
I received the Zooper in the Jungle Earth print, but is available in many different designs. You can see them all here. A few things that I personally love about the Zooper are the extremely large storage capacity under the stroller, the wonderful cup holder that stays on and straight all the time, the foot muff that keeps my babies warm in this frigid New England weather, and as I mentioned before, the fabulous, protective sunshades. I also adore the fact that Zooper is a company that cares about the community. In fact, from now until the end of the month, Zooper is donating 1 dollar to Doernbechers Children's Hospital for every new like the receive on their Facebook page. Plus, if you head over there and like them, then come back here and tell us you did, you can enter to win one of these two fabulous prizes...
OR

Zooper says, "Rather than a sling seat that pulls a child’s weight down and shoulders inward, the Zooper Rocker is a supported, multi-position chair designed with one thing in mind—baby comfort! One-hand adjusted back and leg rests provide for both natural upright sitting and lay back positions. The rocking motion is a smooth back-and-forth, not dizzying bouncing, and the frame stops keep everything still at snack and nap times. Sound like first class? When it comes to keeping your baby content, it has to be!"
Here's how you can win!! (Please note, there will only be 1 winner chosen. The winner will be able to select either the hook on chair, or the rocker as their prize. If you would like an additional chance to win, please head over to A Frog in My Soup where Zooper has offered to give another winner their choice of a rocker or hook on chair!)
Please, even if you are not interested in winning this contest, head over to Zooper's Facebook page and like them! Don't forget, for every new like, they are donating $1 to the Doernbechers Children's Hospital. What an amazing company!!
This contest will end Friday, March 2nd, 2012 at 7:00 pm EST. A winner will be chosen and announced shortly after. Good luck and happy entering!
Disclosure: Zooper provided me with the Tango to review. I was not compensated in any other way and the opinions expressed in this post are all mine.
the double stroller would be perfect!
ReplyDeleteThese all look fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win the hook on chair! :)
ReplyDeleteKaty Mc. A.
I would like to win the hook on chair.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win the hook on chair
ReplyDeletedanielleaknapp at gmail dot com
I'd like the rocker
ReplyDeleteOh I would love the Zooper Hook-On Chair! This would be such a lifesaver
ReplyDeletelandfjacobson @ charter.net
I'd love to win the hook-on chair
ReplyDeleteI would need a rocker. I have a little one coming in 3 months!
ReplyDeletetamarsweeps at gmail [dot.com
(aka Tam S on Rafflecopter!)
I would like to win the hook on chair. Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
ReplyDeleteBored2quickly@hotmail.com
I would like to win the Zooper Hook on Chair.
ReplyDeletekathyluman@gmail dot com
The hook on chair for sure!
ReplyDeleteleenburke at yahoo dot com
I would love to win the rocker.
ReplyDeletePaula Michele Hafner
hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com
I'd love the hook on chair for the twins, thanks!
ReplyDeletefarrah dot ritter at gmail dot com
I would love to win the rocker!!
ReplyDeleteI would like the Zooper Hook On Chair to use for my little grandson.
ReplyDeleteI would love the Zooper Hook ON Chair! Oh and I wasn't able to type in the rafflecopter form so my twitter id is @Irish Italian Ks
ReplyDeleteI'm a gfc follower-ermahurtt
ReplyDeleteermahurtt@att.net
I would like the rocker
ReplyDelete(Nancy Partin)
I would love the rocker
ReplyDeleteI'd like the rocker
ReplyDeleteWe need the rocker.
ReplyDeletesweepsking35 at yahoodotcom
I'd love to win the rocker
ReplyDeleteI would like to win the Zooper Hook-in Chair.
ReplyDeleteThe Rocker!
ReplyDeleteI like to win the rocker!
ReplyDelete