Everyone around here is having a rough winter. We have had so many viruses going through this h6ouse, it's unbelievable. My poor kids are finally recovering from double ear infections and sinus infections, and I can't tell you how ready we all are for a vacation and some warmer weather. Th6e forecast says 65 degrees on Thursday and I can tell you th6at we will be outside the ENTIRE day!! (Not to mention I will have every window and door in my house open to finally get rid of some of the lingering germs!!)
If you can't tell by the number of typos in th6is post, our computer is also under the weather. It had completely stopped working and now is working but very temperamentally so I am trying to finish th6is post before it totally dies on me. Part of me wouldn't mind designating this laptop as the kids' computer and getting myself a mac book like I've been wanting, but another part of me (known as my wallet) would like to beg to differ. :/
Anyhoo, I just wanted to hop on, say hello to all of my new followers and a BIG thank you to everyone who participated in my last two giveaways! I am working on getting some more great stuff for you guys, so stay tuned, but in the meantime, don't forget to head over to A Frog in My Soup to check out my reviews and giveaways over there. We currently have a giveaway for a 1 Year Supply of Hiney Healer, and a giveaway for a 1 month membership to the Klippie Klub.
Enjoy and Happy Monday!!
xo
Just for g5ig5g5les, ch6eck out th6is little clip of wh6at my typing5 lookis like with6 my wonderful, dysfunctional keyboard. We h6ave a new keyboard on th6e way, but until th6enm everyth6ing5 I write is g5oing5 to be littered with6 g5'-s and h6'-s. Cute, h6uh6? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment