Monday, April 30, 2012

Cutey Clips

Oh. My. Goodness!  The world of little girls is just so darn fun and so stinking adorable!! I am having so much fun picking out dresses and shoes and accessories for my little Bean!

My most recent discovery feeds on my obsession with all things Disney, and all things frilly.  Meet Cutey Clips - home of all things preppy, pretty and princess-ey!  This post deserves to be made up of mostly pictures, but let me just tell you a few quick things.  The clips that Cutey Clips sells are all handmade, with the utmost attention to detail.  They are made to last, and have been tested by my toddler.  They stay in my daughters fine baby hair really well, and she gets a kick out of telling me "who" she is wearing - Tink or Ariel.  So, without further ado, a few pics to get you drooling. 


My little princess sporting her Tink clip.



A few of my favorite designs.



The clip P wants to see his sister wearing. :)



Christina, the designer and artist behind these gorgeous hair accessories has generously offered to give one of my readers their choice of a clip from her amazing store!  I am so excited because I actually found about about Cutey Clips from another blogger, whose daughter was rocking this gorgeous Belle bow.





Sorry!  I can't help myself with all the pictures!  I seriously want to buy the store out!  Anyway, you can enter below using Rafflecopter!  This giveaway will end May 8th, 2012.  Good luck and happy entering!!

Disclosure:  This review is written by me and all of the opinions expressed in the post are honest and are my own.  I received product from Cutey Clips to review.


a Rafflecopter giveaway

38 comments:

  1. I like the Pluto Clip
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Tink! clip as well as Ariel & the Cinderella coach & - Oh, I love 'em all!!! Thanks for the chance ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleeping princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so cute! I'd have to say that Hunny Bear and Pluto are my favorites though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love the elmo clip! my daughter loves elmo so i know she would love that clip!
    callee2005(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like Pluto and the little mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following by email.

    DD would love the Ariel clips!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the Wolverine clip :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. my daughter loves Belle so i will go with that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. suebunting1977@gmail.com faveorite Cutey Clip is Frankie Girl http://www.etsy.com/listing/90049700/frankie-girl

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Belle clip!
    my3kids2008 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ariel is our gave
    hebb dot julie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite clip is the China Princess.
    hiwendyhi at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like So many of them-- especially the Belle clip you pictured!

    Desi
    weeshareblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm sure my little one would pick Sleeping Beauty. These are TOO cute!
    Lindsey @ Wee Share

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mermaid Princess is my favorite!
    bblanto4@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Minnie hairclip!

    thransom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. China Princess
    ceis8009 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think my daughter would like Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the Minnie clip! They are all cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like the Ariel clip and I know that my youngest would love it as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love Cinderella's carriage
    hrddiana556@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. i have my own little princess who would love love LOVE the Belle clippie!

    ntiveheart@gmail.com - jayedee dewitt

    ReplyDelete
  24. My favorite is the Blossom.

    AndreaH
    davandihamilton (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  25. My favorite is the Honey Bear!

    Maggie Ann True Armstrong
    maggie at pdclarion dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. My daughter is obsessed with mermaids, so definitly the little mermaid one!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the Goofy Hair Clip. So cute.
    Me4Wrest@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. The Princess Carriage-
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/90169674/princess-carriage

    farrah_jo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. the belle one is adorable! <3
    romanas@hotmail.ca

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love Olivey Piggy! You're right they are alllllll so cute!!!
    Connie Gruning
    CGruning at aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Jasmine is my favorite.
    beckeesdeals at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. One DD loves the princesses and one DD loves the Monster High clips. Tough choice deciding on one clip! These creations are just beautiful and a lot of time and detail went into making each one. Sleeping princess would be my choice. I want them all!! lol

    ReplyDelete