Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My New Favorite Sippy Cup

When my hubby and I first got married, our kitchen cabinets were filled with beautiful crystal champagne flutes, wine glasses, and martini glasses.  Now, they are filled with sippy cups.  Not just sippy cups, but all of there stinkin' parts too!  It makes me absolutely CRAZY!  I can never find a clean cup, with the correct spout, and the correct lid, and the correct anti-spill part, and I cannot stand it.  I swear there is a bermuda triangle somewhere in my house that eats sippy cup parts, pacifiers, and socks!

Finally, I have found a cup that has minimal pieces, is genuinely spill proof, and works for both my 2 year old and my 4 year old.  Plus, it comes in a ton of adorable designs.  Introducing the Nuk Active line of sippy cups from ODIZ Baby Supply!


These adorable cups come with either a silicone spout or a silicone straw.  Both designs come with a clip which I LOVE because you can hook it on the side pockets of your diaper bag for extra security.  I have lost many cups because my diaper bag tipped and the cup fell out without me noticing.  I also really love that Nuk has partnered with Disney to make these precious designs.  When my son got his he announced that he was "so taking this to Disney with us!"  Ha!  What a little stinker!  I adore him! <3     
                       
                      

These cups retail for between 8 and 9 dollars each, but they are worth it!  They are super cute, easy to wash, and they seem to be quite sturdy.  The designs haven't even faded or peeled even after going through the dishwasher at least 2 dozen times! 

Here's my favorite part of this post - ODIZ Baby Supply has offered to give one of my readers their choice of a Nuk Active Cup!  Enter below using rafflecopter.  This giveaway will end 4/30/12 at 11:59 pm EST.  Good luck!!



a Rafflecopter giveaway

56 comments:

  1. My favorite is the pink ladybug cup (although they are all adorable!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ladybug cup is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Disney Princess cup!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the princess cup. Or I should say my daughter likes the princess cup.
    KJ Skib

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little ladybug one! So cute! BTW, I LOVE Nuk products!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Hello Kitty and the lady bug...
    tanya girsham
    tanyas.junk1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the crab one... Fits my 3 year olds personality at this moment : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MAN, that ladybug one is adorable!!
    too bad I have a boy :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. suebunting1977@gmail.com which Nuk Active design is my favorite is Nuk Active Cup w/Silicone STRAW & Clip 10oz, 12+M- Blue Crabs http://store.odiz.biz/nukaccupwstc.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite is the Disney Princess.
    awhartness@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. my favorite:Nuk Active Cup w/Silicone Spout & Clip 10oz, 12+M- Disney Cars

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the ladybug design the best!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love their Hello Kitty! Cup
    april yedinak

    ReplyDelete
  14. Winnie The Pooh
    landfjacobson @ charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. The cars cup

    truwinner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Winnie the Pooh one

    danielleaknapp at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. i like the hello kitty or the cars begesw@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Disney Cars one would be perfect for my lil guy

    ReplyDelete
  19. The princess cup! This is my daughter's favorite sippy to use and we don't have it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The blue with crab. <3 it

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to win so I can try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the Lightning McQueen one!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the LadyBug and the Princess (FB under Kathleen)

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE LOVE LOVE the blue one with the crab! <3 The Pooh one also matches his nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The Disney Cars cup!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the butterfly and Disney Princess:) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the LadyBug cup! It would go with our nursery!! Pink & Green! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the ladybug one!
    Lexijo213 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. My favorite DESIGN is the Hello Kitty one, but my favorite CUP is the butterfly straw cup!

    dragonflye2003(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  30. My favorite design is the butterfly.
    kirbycolby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like the one with the crabs. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the crab one!

    jessicaahays athotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
  34. I like the crab one but I know Lil J would love the Cars one :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Disney Cars is my favorite design.

    AndreaH
    davandihamilton (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the butterfly!
    davenamy310@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  37. My favorite Nuk Active design is Disney Cars!

    colljerr at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  38. i like the blue cup with the crabs

    ReplyDelete
  39. My little guy would love either the Winnie the Pooh out the Disney Cars design.

    beckeesdeals at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete