Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Polka Dot Posie

I have an obsession (yes, another one) with Etsy.  I absolutely love find all kinds of fun, unique gifts, printables, jewelry, and more on a site that I like to think helps people profit off of their talents. I like to browse around and check out all of the amazing things that people are making from there homes and read about the different shops and how they started.

Recently my friend Jen, over at a A Daily Dose of Davis, and her extremely talented mother opened their own Etsy shop.  (If you are a fan of A Daily Dose of Davis, you know that Jen has super talented parents!  Between her dad's amazing carpentry, and her moms skills with a sewing machine, they could probably stock a high end department store!)  Anyway, their shop is called The Polka Dot Posie and it is stocked full of adorable accessories, bags, jewelry, totes, and more!  Plus, almost everything can be personalized! 


One of my favorite products are the personalized, hooded towels for tots.  It must have been three Christmas' ago that Jen sent my little P-man his very own towel, made and personalized by her mama, and it is still one of my favorites!  We use it all the time after a bath and it looks brand new.


Personalized Hooded Bath Towel Baby Toddler Kid

I am pretty much overwhelmed by how adorable everything in the shop is, and you can ask Jen, I have already sent her my wish list!  I'll absolutely share pics when it all arrives! :)  In the meantime, here's a sneak peak at what you can find at The Polka Dot Posie.  Enjoy!!

Grab & Go Camera Media Bag in Yellow, Cream and Black Floral

Rosie Posie Necklace

Rosie Posie Small Zipper Bag

Rosie Posie Ruffle Tote in Turquoise and Brown

Check them out!  Which is your favorite product?  Maybe you'll see another feature at A Frog in My Soup in the future...just sayin'. :)


2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH for the shout out honey!! We are so incredibly excited about our store and there are SO many more cute things in to come! I appreciate you taking the time to look around and share your favorites. I almost forgot we sent Parker a towel!!! How funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am eyeing the Rosie Posie Ruffle Tote!!! I love everything!!!

    ReplyDelete