One thing I have learned from my friends that went before me is that when your child spends a bulk of his or her time at school, they tend to leave, forget, and lose their stuff. You know how it is at home - they take off their jackets, throw them on the floor, take off their backpack, toss it to the side, take out their lunch box, possibly get it on the kitchen table - and of course, things go missing. I know that this is not unlike what our kids do at school! The solution??? Lovable Labels!
The labels are super secure, thick and durable. They have withstood the test of the dishwasher, washing machine, and P's sweaty feet in the summer. (Think Crocs at the playground in 90 degree weather...) I am having so much fun making sure that all of his stuff is labeled and he loves that he can see his name on his belongings. Because I am a teacher, I have to mention that this is also a huge help in name recognition - P wanted his first, middle, and last name on his labels, and now he can pick them out anywhere!
Here is exactly what you get in the Back to School Pack, which by the way, is only $44.95! That is a great deal that gets even better if you use the code "BTS201205". Lovable Labels was kind enough to give this code to my readers which takes $5 off any $25 order! Thanks, LL!! :) Back to the pack. You get the following:
ü 15 Regular Labels
ü 80 Slimline Labels
ü 48 Press n’ Stick Clothing DOTS
ü 12 Shoe Labels
ü 2 Mini-Metal tags
ü 12 Square Labels
That is a HUGE value!! There are even enough to make sure that all of your tupperware and utensils get labeled. I know that even as an adult, I often forget those when I'm out and about! I can't wait to start ordering labels for Bean - she is constantly throwing things places that we leave and never return, and it would be so nice to get back even a few of the thousands of pacifiers and sippy cups we have lost. Not very surprisingly, my little love wants the Diva Pack (above). (Shocker, I know!)
I am so, so, so excited to share that Lovable Labels has offered to give one of my readers their own Back to School Pack! It's super easy to enter! Just use the Rafflecopter widget below.
Disclosure: The products in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.
My daughter would love the Subline Diva design.
ReplyDeleteI know he'd love Classic Black with a Maple Leaf.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
My daughter loves the Diva!
ReplyDeletemy kids would love the Movin' & Groovin' set
ReplyDeleteMovin & Groovin
ReplyDeleteThe diva would be great for my daughter!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter would like the Back To School - Diva design.
ReplyDeleteMy daughter would LOVE the diva stickers!
ReplyDeleteMel S
www.twomomsalittletimeandakeyboard.blogspot.com
nautical blue -Lee
ReplyDeleteMy daughter would love the nature love.
ReplyDeleteLove the movin and groovin design!
ReplyDeleteI would love for my son to have the sporty sticker labels.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely the Diva design!
ReplyDeleteThe diva design would be perfect for my sassy little niece ;)
ReplyDelete