Monday, July 30, 2012

BlogHer '12

In a few short days I'll be heading to the Big City (as P likes to call it) to attend BlogHer '12 and I could not be more excited!!!  There are so many bloggers that I am hoping to meet, and I can almost guarantee that I will be like a start struck teenager when I am finally introduced to some of them.

Of course, I wouldn't be going if it wasn't for the amazing Ella's Kitchen, so if you are there, look for me and one of my favorite friends and coworkers in our adorable Ella's tees.  (Get this, you can even scan our shirts with your smartphone and become a friend of Ella's!  Super cool!)

So, what does any girl think  about while preparing for the biggest blogging event of the year??  You got it!  WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?!?!  Well, thanks to my addiction to shopping and fabulous sale at Michael Kors, I'm all set.  During the day - Ella's tees and jeans, but at night, on my own, with no children and a miriad of parties to attend...this little top with a pair of skinny jeans for a casual night out.



Or, perhaps if we go a little fancier....this one, with some black leggings and hot black stilletos...



Clearly I'm in to the hot pink right now, and I LOVE the hardware on the neck line.

So, tell me...are you going to BlogHer'???  And if so, what are YOU packing?!  I could use the advice!!



No comments:

Post a Comment