We are 10 days out from our next vacation and all I can think about is getting ready to go. There is such a fine line between packing too early and packing too late and I'm having trouble straddling it. The main reason - LAUNDRY!
Bean is lucky because there was a HUGE sale at Baby Gap and I literally bought the kid 6 new outfits for the trip. She is pretty much packed in a Gap bag. :) Plus at Rite Aid today, there was a pile of diapers marked 50% off! Score! So, yes, she is the easy one. I on the other hand will be doing laundry the night before to make sure I have enough outfits to pack. P falls in between the two of us. He has a ton of clothes, but honestly takes it upon himself to change his outfit at least twice a day, so yeah, he has a laundry issue like I do. ;)
I am currently awaiting the delivery of my new PPB - of course, I ordered a Disney edition. PPB and Disney partnered with UNICEF to design this bag and although I'm not entirely sure I'm going to love it, it was too good a cause to pass up. What do you think??? I love PPB Boxy Backpacks, especially when I'm hitting the Disney Parks because it is so easy throw it on your back and hop on the bus with a child (or two) in your arms. Plus, the changing pad fold right into it, so that is always a bonus. I'll let you know what it really looks like when it gets here. :) Plus, then I'll be able to start packing my airplane bag.
We are staying at the amazing Wilderness Lodge, which, FYI, Travel & Leisure just names as one of their top ten resorts for families. We have stayed there before, but none the less, I am stoked! It is always so relaxing!
I'm not sure today's post had a direction when I sat down, but I am working towards getting out of my slump! Got Disney questions?? Ask away! We are obsessed and I'd love to help anyone who asks - perhaps my posts might start getting a little more structured too... ;)
Happy Thursday! Don't forget to enter my fabulous giveaway!!
No comments:
Post a Comment