Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Favorite Summer Products from Mary Kay & A Giveaway

I am a lucky girl.  I have lots of friends who have amazing businesses and I get to shop from some of my best friends.  A while back I told you about my friend Melissa who is a Mary Kay director, and because of that, my friend Monet joined Melissa's team!  One of my favorite things to do is go to Monet's for a make over, and let me tell you, I am LOVING my summer look!  I have compiled a list of my top 10 Must HAVE Mary Kay Products to share with you. 


My Top 10 Mary Kay MUST Haves for Summer

 

1.       On-The-Go Miracle Set ($44):  I have to start and end my day with the miracle set and this is the perfect size for summer vacations or if you just want to try the skin care line that has made me feel 5 years younger.  

2.       TimeWise Microdermabrasion Set ($55):  Fights fine lines, refines pores, and is way cheaper than visiting a dermatologist. 

3.       Indulge Soothing Eye Gel  ($15):  There is not better pick me up for $15.  Keep it in the fridge and even dab it on over your makeup for a quick, soothing sensation.
 
4.       Foundation Primer ($16):  SPF 15 & super smooth skin.  Enough said.

5.       Mineral Bronzing Powder ($12):  Let’s face it, a tan can make anyone look healthier, but I don’t have the time or desire to get that glow from the harmful sun rays.  I happen to love the shimmer in Desert Sun, but any of these will add a little summer fun to your makeup routine. 

6.       Cream Eye Color in Beach Blonde ($13):  Obsessed.  This looks amazing with a tan, goes on quickly and easily, and gives your eyes a bright, shimmery look.  I use it every day – alone or as a layer!
 
7.       Cream Blush in Sheer Bliss($13):  This is a year round favorite.  It blends so well, and if you have dry skin, the cream blush feels great on.

8.       Lash Love WATERPROOF Mascara ($15):  The best mascara EVER now comes in Waterproof.  Fabulous!  
9.       Nourishine Lip Gloss in Fancy Nancy ($14):  Of course it’s Fancy Nancy.  The perfect pink for any skin tone with just a bit of shimmer.  Wear it alone or on top of your lipstick.  

10.   Satin Hands in Peach ($34):  Salt water and sun got your hands feeling dry and icky?  Soothe them with this 3 piece set that soothes, scrubs, and moisturizes.  Bonus – your hands smell like they bathed in a Bellini. 

Although I haven't had the chance to try it yet, I had to tell you about the new Lash and Brow Building Serum!  It swipes on just like a liquid eye liner and not only reduces the loss of lashes, but helps build thicker and stronger ones!  Monet likes to say it's perfect for those of us who "over plucked in the '90's!".  Ha!  Cracks me up, but yeah, maybe my brows could use a little love - I mean sculpted eye brows are in right now!  You don't have to believe me - just check out this video and watch the changes in the girls' lashes.  Gorgeous!  Plus, there are no scary side effects like the prescription lash enhancers...like your eye color changing - permanently - yikes!  The serum is only $38 so you better believe it is on my list!!


If these amazing (and affordable!) products didn't catch your attention maybe this will...

Monet has offered to give THREE of my readers a chance to win some Mary Kay products to spice up their summer look!  Here are the prizes:

First Prize:  $50 Mary Kay Gift Card
Second Prize:  $25 Mary Kay Gift Card
Third Prize:  $10 Mary Kay Gift Card

It's so easy to win!  Just enter below using the handy dandy Rafflecopter widget!  Good luck and happy shopping!!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

4 comments:

  1. I tried to sign up for Monet's Newsletter & not sure that it worked. This is the message I got...
    Sorry to interfere with your beauty experience!

    The site is experiencing technical issues.
    (And unfortunately a little concealer won't cover this blemish!)

    Please retry your request in a few minutes or try the
    refresh button on your browser.

    https://www.marykay.com/onemonet/mymk/account/register-thanks.aspx?tab=mymk

    I will keep trying.
    Thanks

    farrah_jo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Farrah, I see this morning that you were added. All set and welcome!

      Monet

      Delete
  2. Sorry to interfere with your beauty experience came up!!
    kdschirado@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try again, I got several last night so it seems to be running again. Sorry!

      Delete