I am so surprised when I talk to moms and they tell me that they have never heard of Amazon Moms. This seriously might be the best thing Amazon has ever done, (and it has certainly fueled my online shopping addiction.)
So, for those of you who aren't an Amazon Mom (or Dad), or who haven't heard of this before, here is the deal...
First of all, to sign up, all you have to do is go here. It's completely free. Just tell them if you're a mom, dad, grandparent, etc. Now, here's the best part. Once you have signed up, you are automatically given free Prime shipping privileges for THREE months! And every time that you spend $25 on baby items (i.e. one pack of diapers!) you get another free month of prime shipping. (Prime shipping is FREE 2-day shipping on ANY item!)
You also get 30% off of diapers and wipes when you subscribe and save, and 15% off almost all other baby items. I bought 204 size 4 diapers for $26! That's like $0.13 a diaper...not bad! So, if you are obsessed with Amazon like I am, or if you just like a good deal, check it out. Then, come back and leave me a comment if you find any super price cuts so we can all enjoy the benefits ;)
awesome tip! ive already shared this with a few mommies:)
ReplyDelete