When my son was 4 months old, I had to return to work for 8
weeks before becoming a stay-at-home-mom.
I am extremely blessed in the family department, and my parents were
able to save all of their vacation days to stay with my little man during that time. They were so wonderful about all of my first
time mom neurosis and did everything I asked when it came to feeding little
P. My biggest concern was always how
they warmed up the hundreds of bags of frozen breast milk that were taking over
my freezer.
My first rule was always NO microwave! I had done my reading and I knew that the
microwave could leave hot spots in the baby’s bottle, and that it could destroy
all of the nutrients that I was trying so hard to get into my baby’s tiny
tummy. I was also adamant that they not
use the bottle warmer. This was right
around the time that all of the information about BPA was coming out, and in
addition to that worry, I still was super concerned with keeping the milk full
of all of its natural nutrients.
Because they are so unbelievably wonderful, they listened to
me, agreed with me, and warmed the bags of milk that I left them in little
glass bowls of warm tap water. If you
have ever tried this, it is painstakingly tedious. You have to replace the water with fresh warm
water every 30 seconds or so, and it takes about 15 minutes to get the milk to
about room temperature. (15 minutes can
feel like 15 hours when you have a hungry baby on your hands!)
Oh how I wish that when P was little the Kiinde Kozii was around!
The Kiinde Kozii is made specifically for warming breast
milk! The Kozii uses a water bath that
is specifically designed to thaw breast milk safely in any type of bottle or
bag. Yes, a “bottle” warmer that can
defrost your milk in its storage bag without destroying the nutrients or
exposing the bag (or bottle!) to dangerous steam or microwaves! The Kozii uses water that is equivalent in
temperature to warm tap water, but doesn’t compromise the speed of the
defrosting. Because the bag sits in a
circulating bath, the milk is warmed evenly, without creating hot spots.
Another feature that amazes me is that when the Kozii timer
goes off, the warming is stopped completely because the bath water is drained
into the reservoir. So, if you put a bag
of milk in, and then your baby has a blowout diaper, blowout tantrum, or any
other kind of blowout, and you forget that you began warming the milk, it’s no
problem! The milk will still be safe,
your house will still be safe, and your baby’s meal will be waiting for them.
I love the instructions that Kiinde provides on their
website.
|
So simple! Even
your husband can do it! ;) (I kid, I
kid! I promise!)
So anyway, why am I telling you all about this amazing
product??? Because ODIZ is about to
start carrying them, and as one of our fabulous Facebook fans or blog readers, (**Or if you are kind enough to read my blog!**)
you are going to get a chance to grab one before anyone else! Even better – you can get your hands on one
for a lot cheaper than anyone else!
ODIZ will begin
selling the Kiinde Kozii to the public on December 1st, but between now and
then, you can order one by calling us at 770-755-9086 or emailing Christine
at admin@odiz.biz .
The Kiinde retails for between $70 .00 - $120.00, but with this
special one week offer, you can grab it for $59.99! Unfortunately for me, both of my children
are past the bottle stage, but you can guarantee this will be going on my
must have baby shower list! Quantities
are limited and this is not valid with any other offers or promotions. Remember, this deal is only good until
December 1, 2011.
Happy Holiday
Shopping!
**PS: A little secret for my friends and family out there reading this...Saturday is Small Business Saturday and ODIZ is a participating retailer...if you order this Saturday, and use your AMEX, you will get a $25 statement credit from American Express, which means, you will be getting this bad boy for $29.99. That is an unbelievable deal!!**
|
|


Simply AMAZING!!!!
ReplyDelete