Sunday, November 27, 2011

More from Pinterest...'Cause I Just Can't Get Enough

I seriously can not get enough of Pinterest because I often need to be reminded of things like this

Pinned Image

or this

Pinned Image

so that I can be this

Pinned Image.


What a fabulous invention Pinterest is.  I can go spend five minutes looking at all kinds of beautiful people, places, and words, and feel inspired for the day.  I love repinning all of these amazing little finds and keeping my own log of how I want to be, where I want to be, and why I need to stop and enjoy every moment.

I'm thinking that I need to post about my Pinterest finds a little more often, but don't worry, I won't always make it serious.  In fact, most often I'll probably be sharing things like this...

Red Velvet + Cheesecake in one

With a dash of things like this

Pinned Image.

You know, just to keep things even.  ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment