Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Little Something for My Fellow Disney Fanatics

I apologize for another Pinterest post, but I saw this and just had to share it for all my Disney loving friends.  My only complaint is that they use the word "even" in the title...it should absolutely be omitted!!



Definitely some of my favorite movies and characters, but I must say, becoming a mom has made these all a little more real for me.  I cried when I watched The Lion King the other day.  A lot.  I do NOT remember it being so sad!

Before I start thinking about it and the water works start again, let me share some exciting bloggy news.  Valco Baby sent me an awesome package today, with a fun new product for me to review, and one for me to give away!  Woo hoo!  My semester is almost over, and as soon as I am done grading all of the papers piling up on my desk, I will have not one, but TWO giveaways coming to you!  With that being said, I am off to browse some online stores get some work done.  :)  Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment