Here's our little family on Christmas Eve. You can tell in the background that we were still under construction with our addition at that point. That plywood is where a window used to be. I am happy to say that the addition is now finished, although at the time, I'm pretty sure I thought it would still be going on right now, lol. (I think the hubs was getting tired of my self timer pics! ha! Love that face!)
Here's my little P man on Christmas morning. I'm not sure why he already has a lollipop in his hand, lol. He was soooo excited! It was just days before his 3rd birthday, and look at the number of gifts behind him! Our house is NOT big enough for all of the stuff my kids have!
This FisherPrice Batcave was definitely one of the favorite things that Santa brought last year. P still plays with it almost everyday, and actually, a little birdie told me that Ommy and Papa Clause may be bring some additions to his imaginext village. I can't wait to see his face when he opens them!
Awwww! Here is my little bald princess. At 7 months, she wasn't quite sure what to make of all these presents, but she was such a happy little baby anyway!
My little Bean in her PBK chair from Ommy & Papa. Those pjs crack me up because they were the only girl holiday pjs I could find and they were size 18 months. It makes me laugh even more because they are STILL huge on her!
Everyone knows that P is obsessed with Spiderman, so this sleeping bag and bedding from PBK was a HUGE hit! My little man fell asleep not long after opening presents. Probably because he woke us up around 5 to get them! ha!
This was a few days after xmas, but I had to share because it is one of my favorite pics of all time. She looks so angelic in her little cream knit sweater! I am in LOVE with that outfit, but unfortunately it only stayed that color for one wear, lol.
Wow, looking at these pics is making me even more excited for this year! Especially because of Bean's favorite new words - "Wow!" and "Ooooo!". It's going to be a blast watching them on Christmas morning! Stay tuned - I'm sure I'll be posting with even more pictures this year! :)
In case I don't get back on, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukkah, etc, etc, to all of my friends, loved ones, and loyal readers! May 2012 be your best year yet!
And don't forget to enter my giveaway! That wouldn't be a bad way to end 2011 ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment