Thanks to all of the adorable and quote "easy" crafts that you can find on pinterest, I am currently preparing my list for JoAnn Fabrics. My goal today is to make not one, but two, holiday related crafts for my little monkeys.
Project 1:

This adorable felt Christmas tree is going to be my attempt to keep the kids off of the real one. Probably not going to work, but hey, if nothing else, it will look cute on our glass sliders...
Project 2:
Not only am I going to attempt to make this precious shirt for my little Bean, but I'm also going to attempt to make a few for the other special little ladies in my life. We shall see how this goes. I promise to share the results even if they are disastrous!
Oh boy, I have so much more I want to share, but Bean is currently attempting to redecorate our real tree - off to intervene! Happy Thursday all! :)






Good luck!!
ReplyDelete