Friday, February 24, 2012

I have a problem...


I have a major shopping problem.  I admit it.  I need help.  If I see a good deal, I just can't help myself, especially if it's on something beautiful like this MK dress I couldn't help but buy from 6pm because it was only $36!!!


But really, how hot is the back of this dress??

I couldn't help myself especially since we spent last Saturday night in NYC at Butter.  A-waitforit-mazing! 

I guess I've kind of become obsessed with Michael Kors...the gold zippers are to die for.  Which is of course why when I came across these bad boys at 65% off at Macy's, I couldn't NOT buy them!  They needed to be a part of my closet.  (I really think that keeping my shoes in my closet is just wrong...they are like art and should be displayed and admired ;) )

 



The problem is, that my shoe and Michael Kors addiction didn't stop there.  I may have also picked up a few pairs of shoes for our upcoming trip to Aruba...like these.



And these...

Yikes.  I do have a problem.  But every girl needs a few good pairs of shoes, right??  So, tell me, who is your obsession lately?  Where are you finding fabulous deals?  I still need a few more outfits for Aruba...I can't keep wearing the same clothes on all of our trips..the pictures are getting redundant! ;)  Plus - I'm kind of over wearing maternity clothes all the time...since I'm NOT pregnant.  Sheesh.





No comments:

Post a Comment