Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Erin Condren {Review & Giveaway}

You have probably read (on more than one occasion) my attempt to get my life under control.  Because I have so many responsibilities on a daily basis, I often worry that something is going to be forgotten, or left undone.  (Does any other mom out there check the carseats before turning the car on to make sure ALL of their kids are in the car and strapped in??)

I have two kids, a husband, a house, a dog, a cat, and 4 part-time jobs.  I also do volunteer work in our community, and sometimes like to have a social life. ;)

I seriously question what day it is sometimes, and I was starting to let the chaos overwhelm me. 

Anyhoo, this morning I received my "Life Planner" from Erin Condren and I cannot tell you how THRILLED I am to finally have a way to keep my stuff together!  This organizer has EVERYTHING from weekly planning pages to monthly pages, from pockets for storage to a plastic zipper pouch.  There is a place for notes, a place for phone numbers and emergency information, and a place to keep a record of special dates like birthdays and anniversaries.  Each month has it's own tab so it's easy to find
what you're looking for quickly.  As if it couldn't get any better, this planner comes in some really gorgeous designs, and you can even personalize it with your own colors and/or pictures.

I was so excited and surprised when I opened my package and in my zipper pouch were some of Erin Condren's beautiful, personalized labels!  I really wish I had ordered more, but luckily for you, there is a promotion going on for 40% off a Life Planner and Gift Label combo!  That is a sweet, sweet, deal, and I am so bummed I missed it!  I actually wish I could use that promo to order my 2013 planner! Ha!

When I was shopping for my planner, I was going back and forth between the Year Round Notebook and the Life Planner, but after I watched this amazing video I knew I needed the Life Planner.




I had the hardest time choosing a design for my cover, but I ended up doing what I usually do when I am indecisive...asking my children.  Yup, my 20 month old chose my planner.  She picked the "taffy" design, but I ended up customizing it so that the smaller sections were light gray and the center section was coral.  I LOVE it but there are seriously a ton of really gorgeous products!

Okay, ready for the best part??  You can WIN a $25 e-gift card to ErinCondren.com right here!  Yipppeee!! I am soooo excited about this giveaway!  Here's how you can win...

Each of the following count as one entry.  Please leave a separate comment for each of the following that you complete.
  • Become a public follower of Stuff Mom Loves (MANDATORY)
  • Visit www.ErinCondren.com and tell me what you would use your gift card to purchase.
  • Like ErinCondren.com on Facebook.
  • Follow ErinCondren.com on Twitter.
  • Post about this giveaway on your Facebook or Twitter account and leave a link.  (1 entry each)
  •  
This contest will end on Sunday, February 26th, 2012 at 11:59 pm.  A winner will be chosen and announced shortly after.

Erin Condren dot com provided me with a discount on my purchase for this review.  They are also providing the giveaway prize.  I was not compensated by ErinCondren.com in any other way.  The opinions expressed in this post are mine alone.


53 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited the website also and would use the gift card to get the candy lace life planner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry accidently deleted last comment. I did become a follower though. Love the product reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have become a follower!!! Thanks for hosting the giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will use the gift card for Christmas cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i liked the ErinCondren.com Facebook page. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am following the ErinCondren twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. IF i got the gift card, I would DEFINITELY use it to get my [first] life planner. I have been obsessing about it since I found it a month ago, and I want it SO bad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked the EC Facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am following EC on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If i got the gift card, I would get the planner for my mom. She has been wanting one forever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello!

    I was actually already following Erin Condren on FB and twitter but am super excited to find your page also and all of the neat little things that you love and share with everyone. I have just become a follower...:0)If I win the gift card I would loove to share it with my mother who is a teacher. The personalized lesson planners for teachers are adorable and since I'm in a grad student it's hard for me to buy her cute things that I know she would love so this gift card would really help since all my life all her and my dad have done is help/support me. I think she would ABSOLUTELY LOVE the personalized lesson plan book just as much as I love my life planner! Thanks for the opportunity to participate in this great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would get a deskpad! Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Nancy...I am on my second Erin Condren Life Planner. I used one all last year and this year's version has even better updates (like the month tabs). I will never own another planner...I LOVE IT!!!! So...if I win the $25 gift card, I will save it to purchase next year's planner or some matching notepads :-) This is a GREAT giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Of course I am a follower...one of your firsts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I already follow Erin Condren on Twitter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm now an EC follower on Facebook :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just shared a link on Facebook :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Found you through Tip Junkie - I am following you on GFC! Would love it if you could visit my blog - pixiepatternandsewing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would totally get a monthly planning notebook and then I would have to splurge for a new IPhone case too - maybe the wild! or the fleur feliz

    ReplyDelete
  21. Liked Erin Condren on FB through @PixiePatternandSewing

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am a faithful follower on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Posted a link to this giveaway on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hands down I would get the life planner in zen gems at erincordren.com! This is such an amazing site!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I "liked" Erincondron on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I also posted a comment on Facebook about your giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am a follower of Stuff Mom Loves (: Thanks for this awesome giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. If I won, I would use the gift card either towards a life planner or a teacher plan book. Thanks for the giveaway! (:

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am following Erin Condren on Twitter (:

    ReplyDelete
  30. I shared about this giveaway on Twitter
    https://twitter.com/#!/jessgrosmick/status/173142954901377024

    ReplyDelete
  31. if i won the gift card, i would buy an iPhone case to match my life planner or an iPad sticker!

    ReplyDelete
  32. i 'liked' erincondren.com on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  33. i am following erincondren.com on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  34. i tweeted about your giveaway!
    https://twitter.com/jamielchristian/status/173518710068355073

    ReplyDelete
  35. I follow you via GFC (Journeysof TheZoo). swak50 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like her on FB (Journeysof TheZoo). swak50 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I shared on FB (Journeysof TheZoo). http://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=186534234789255&id=100003273512050
    swak50 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. If I won, I would get these (premium stationary)
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=186534234789255&id=100003273512050
    swak50 at hotmail dot com
    Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Replies
    1. My email is thenotoriousblonde(at)live(dot)com

      Delete
  40. I love the 'Hearts' 2012 weekly planner!

    ReplyDelete