Monday, February 20, 2012

Family Update

So, I haven't really been posting all that often, or at least, as often as I'd like, so I thought I'd take advantage of my hubs being home today and do a little family update.

My little P is not so little anymore!  In fact, we just took him for his 4 year check up and his height is in the 99th percentile!  I think he is going to be taller than me by the time he's 8. :)  He is just the sweetest, most adorable, most loving boy (I'm not bias!) and I can't get enough of him.  Nothing new there!  He is currently loving super heroes (still), eating us out of house and home, and cracking me up with his jokes and silly stories.  He is a master negotiator, and often manages to convince that what he "needs" is what he should get.  By "needs" he means "wants" - like Wugglepets, and ice cream, and one more show before bed time.  I, of course, am so proud of how smart he is, and how caring he is, and adore spoiling him rotten!

Bean is still our little peanut, at only the 30th percentile for her height at 20 months.  I can not believe she is going to be 2 soon!  She is a little chatter box and is super animated when she talks.  She is also super lovey, and gives the best big hugs.  She does however, have a major mischievous side, and loves to test her limits.  She climbs on everything, insists on doing things herself, and pretty much stands up to every "second child" stereotype you can think of.  She is also a major girlie girl, loving purses and shoes and hair bows which thrills me because I am the same way! ;)

Hubs and I are great - celebrating 10 years together next month!  10 years went so unbelievably fast, but from the moment I met him, I knew that someday we would be sitting in our living room, each of us with a kid on our lap, watching Disney movies like we are right now.  <3

So that's pretty much what's going on.  I'm super busy with work, but am so grateful to have work.  Same goes for hubs.  We are blessed with so many great friends and family and try to spend as much time as possible with them, and even took the time to have an AMAZING night out in the city last weekend with some wonderful friends, and no kids. 

My goal for this week is to get my life a little more organized, and part of that organization comes in the form of a giveaway for you...and next week, a second giveaway!  And let me tell you these are big - HUGE.  Can't wait?? Me either! Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it will be 10 years for you and the hubby and I can't believe how fast the kids have grown. Thank you for letting me be apart of those special moments with the family. Love and hugs always!!!

    ReplyDelete