Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter - The Pinterest Way

If you are not one of the many people addicted to Pinterest, like myself, you need to become one.  This pretty much sums up my love/hate relationship with the site.

Pinned Image

But aside from all of the decadent treats and awe inspiring abs on Pinterst, there are a multitude of fantastic ideas on how to make the holidays even more special.  As Easter approaches, I find myself adding more and more pins to my list of things I HAVE TO DO by Sunday.  Here are just a few...


Pinned Image

Just sugar cookies, but seriously, could they be any prettier???


Pinned Image


(Do you see what I mean, about Pinterest causing weight gain??  But how stinkin' cute are these?!)

Pinned Image

And who doesn't love them some Angry Birds?

And last, but not least...

Pinned Image

Because, face it, color blocking is all the rage right now.  ;)

Happy Easter week! :)

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm addicted to Pinterest! Isn't everyone?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI My name is Christine and I am a pinterest-aholic! I am obsessed as well and I find that I have to limit myself on how much I am on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are totally right about Pinterest being terrible for weight gain...UGH

    Following you from MBC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cookies are so pretty. New follower here. I'd love a follow back at sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete