I'm sure that Big City Moms will have some really fantastic pictures on their Facebook page in the next few days, but in the meantime I thought I'd share some of the not-so-fantastic ones that I took with my phone. ;)

First off, one of the presenters was the absolutely adorable Jessica Alba speaking about her new business, The Honest Company. I have tried these diapers and not only are they super stylish, they work really well and are better for our kids and our environment. Win-win!

And since we are talking about eco-friendly products, how about trashing those diapers in this eco-friendly, stainless steal diaper pail by Ubbi. Yes, they come in lots of fun colors, and yes, they have decals to decorate them with! You can use any bag in them - including a reusable wet bag, and after it's a diaper pail, it's cute enough to use as a laundry basket.

My favorite picture of the night - I got to meet Tiffani Thiessen! She is absolutely gorgeous and such a sweet person! I was so excited to chat with her for a minute and take a picture with her. I've always been a fan,but knowing how kind she is to her fans makes me love her even more!
Well, I got in at 1 this morning and my little bean is not a happy camper today, so I am off, but be sure to check out @afroginmysoup on Twitter for more pics from last nights wonderful event!
Here's to an afternoon of happy napping! ;)
Well, I got in at 1 this morning and my little bean is not a happy camper today, so I am off, but be sure to check out @afroginmysoup on Twitter for more pics from last nights wonderful event!
Here's to an afternoon of happy napping! ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment