Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Princess is 2!!

I have no idea where the time goes, or why it goes so quickly.  I feel like it was just last week that I was holding this little peanut...


But then the days went by and she turned into this precious little thing...


Then she began walking...


And talking...



And being the sweetest, sassiest, cutest little munchkin.  She is the epitome of a girly girl, who knows what she wants, and when she wants it.  She is still a little peanut, but she can stand her own, and her new favorite place is Chuck E Cheese.  So tonight, that's where we will go to celebrate.  My little love, with her adoration for Tinkerbell, and all things "pretty", is such a joy and light in our lives, and our Bean is a true blessing.  Little Bean, we LOVE you more than we can express.  Happy 2nd Birthday, Beautiful! xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment