Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Wholly Giveaway!!


So, I just told you all about the delicious new flavors of Salsa and the guacamole goodness that is Wholly Guacamole, and now it's your chance to win a cooler full of these fantastic products, delivered right to your door!

Here's how you can win!  It's easy peasy! :)  Just use the rafflecopter widget below!  Contest will end Wednesday, October 17th at 12:01 am (EST).  Happy Entering and don't forget to Eat Wholly!



a Rafflecopter giveaway

11 comments:

  1. I would like to try their Avocado Verde Salsa.

    colljerr at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guacamole and spicy pico sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like everything. Pick one the Verde Salsa.
    Me4Wrest@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aubrey and I love the 100 calorie to go packs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im excited to try the pineapple salsa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pineapple salsa!

    annae07 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to try the Wholly Salsa® Roasted Tomato dip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to try the Avocado Verde Salsa!

    ReplyDelete