Monday, October 8, 2012

Wholly Guacamole!

I am addicted to guacamole.  Yes, I'm also addicted to Mexican food, however, the two are not mutually exclusive.  I put guacamole on everything, and nothing is more delicious than Wholly Guacamole!

I was beyond thrilled when I met up with the fabulous people from Wholly Guacamole at BlogHer '12 and since they sensed my little obsession, they were kind enough to send me a nice big cooler full of their delicious products - new and old!  Of course, the guacamole was to die for, and I expect no less from the brand, but what I didn't realize was how many really fantastic salsa dips they had too!

There are five new flavors, and honestly, each one is really great and surprisingly different.  After multiple taste tests I think I can officially say that the Red Pepper Mango is my favorite when I'm looking for something a little sweet and spicy - think a grilled chicken quesadilla or salty lime drizzled tortilla chips - yum!  But...a very close second is the Avocado Verde Salsa.  Wow!  My husband and I actually used this to make an amazing midnight snack of chicken, muenster cheese, and Avocado Verde.  It definitely hit the spot!

The thing that I really love best about Wholly Guacamole and all of their products is that I know that they are using natural, healthy ingredients.  Plus, everyone in my family is excited when they see me pull one of their packages out of the grocery bags!  I can't get over the fact that my kids will literally eat the chunky avocado with a spoon!  What an amazing way for them to get the 20 vitamins and minerals that are in WG's delicious goodies thanks to the Hass avocado!

If you are worried that you can only put guacamole on Mexican food, I am here to tell you that you are wrong!  Guacamole makes a delicious dip for everything from pretzels to chicken nuggets!  Some people even love to put the new Pineapple Dip on ice cream!

You can find tons of great recipes on the Wholly Guacamole site, or get inspired by following them on Pinterest.  Because really, you can't tell me this doesn't look amaze-balls!

Bruschetta with slices of roasted pork tenderloin, melted gruyere & avocado salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment