Our friends had the coolest chairs set up at a kiddie table and when we left they offered us two.
I'm obsessed. The kids are obsessed. And even J thinks they're pretty sweet.
Meet Molly the Mermaid & Paul the Pirate.
How seriously awesome are these guys?! We live in a beach community, and our town has concerts at the park every weekend, so we always need chairs, and so far Bean hasn't had her own...but now she does! And it is one of the best kid's chairs I've seen. They even fold up into little carrying cases that have a spot for our kiddies names.
After a few minutes of "googling" I found that the chairs are made by a company called Pacific Play Tents and they come in other designs, like a puppy, kitty, butterfly & elephant. I'm not too familiar with the company, but they have an online catalog, which I obviously had to check out. Their stuff is too cool! They even have an Eric Carle line.
The chairs are currently in my trunk waiting for their first trip to the beach and I can't wait to show them off. Like I said...obsessed. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment