Wednesday, November 9, 2011

25% Off Melissa & Doug!

I LOVE Melissa & Doug toys and so do my kids.  Their products are so unique and the quality is unmatched, but by far, my favorite thing about Melissa and Doug toys is how my kids imaginations shine when they are playing with them. 

One of my son's favorite things to do is to play with his Trunki.  This super cute trunk acts as a suitcase, a ride on toy, an animal, and a seat for your little one.  It has helped us move through the airport quickly and easily on more than one occasion.  P sits on his trunk full of carry ons, and we pull him through the crowds.  Win-win.  :)  When we are home, he loves to fill it with his special toys and pretend that he is taking them all to Disney.  You can even purchase adorable little accessories for your trunki, like these stickers to bring your trunki to life!



The picture quality isn't the best, but you can see P's excitement
when he received his trunki last year :)


We have so many great toys from M&D, and Bean is totally getting into the puzzles now, which I think is fantastic!  Because she is just learning to say a few words, I am going to be stocking up on the talking puzzles this holiday season, starting with this one, since I am totally a math nerd :).




Melissa & Doug want you to tell them which of their educational toys you think is the best! Just click on the image below to place your vote in the North "Poll!" You'll Get a Melissa & Doug 25% Off Coupon** to use at MelissaAndDoug.com just for voting!  I can't wait to see which toy you all love the best!  It may just have to find a way to be under my tree this year ;).






Happy voting!  I will be sharing the winning toy with you soon!  (I'd tell you what I voted for, but that would take all the fun out of sharing it with you later, when the toy I picked wins! ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment