Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Oh, yes, she is my daughter...

My house is currently overflowing with Christmas gifts.  I can say I am OFFICIALLY done! 

(Well, probably.  Maybe just one more thing for the hubbs...or the kids..if I see a good deal.  Okay, FINE!  I bought something else on Amazon today!  But pllleeeaaassse don't tell Jeff!)

Anyway, I am running out of space to keep things, so this weekend, when I bought two gifts, one from Pottery Barn, and one from Coach, I had them wrapped.  They do a much better job than I do, and I figured, if they are wrapped, and they sit out, oh well.  I was wrong.

I may have left both of those bags in the entrance way to our house.  Like I said...we have NO space left!  So, as I sat here this morning, writing a blog post for ODIZ, drinking my coffee, and trusting that my kids were fine in the living room, Bean decided that the present in the Coach bag was for her.  So she opened it, put it on her little wrist, grabbed my old cell phone and my keys and said "Bye Bye!"  At this point, I started paying attention. 

Yup, completely unwrapped.  Bow, tissue paper, and box dismantled.  But she looked sooooo cute!!! I am so mad at myself for not getting a picture, but fear not.  As soon as I took away the Coach bag, she claimed my new MK clutch.



My favorite part about this picture is that she totally knows how to hold it!  Ha!  Good thing I only have one daughter, because I have a feeling she is going to be expensive!  

1 comment:

  1. I thought the same thing when I saw the picture!!! She is an amazing girl with great taste! I love her pose too :)

    ReplyDelete