Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Day of Love!

To celebrate Valentine's Day I decided to share some of my favorite "love" inspired pins.  Hopefully you all aren't sick of Pinterest, because honestly, I can't get enough!!  So here they are, in no particular order!  I hope you all have an amazing day with your loves, big, small, male, female, human, or pet.  I've got some very special Valentines in all those varieties! ;)  xoxo

Pinned Image

Yummmmmmy


Pinned Image

Adorable!  I would definitely use craft flowers because I would want to eat all of those yummy conversation hearts when I was done ;)

Pinned Image

Adorable and easy to make!  Think I'll make this with soup for lunch!

submitted by: Bright Ideas

Chocolate Cupcake Liners....yeah, these are a recipe I will be saving for any time of the year!!

Pinned Image

Definitely making these for P's school next year...too cute for words!!

That's all for today folks!  Have a great Valentine's Day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment