If you haven't already visited A Frog in My Soup this week, you need to head on over! We have a TON of giveaways going on for some really great products!! Tomorrow is our last review, but you will have until next Wednesday, February 8th to enter to win all of the fabulous goodies that we are sharing. Here's a sneak peak and some links you might want to check out. ;)
Once you've done that, you MUST enter to win a $50 gift card to KLMc Designs. See that beauty to the left?? Those are my kids actual footprints from the hospital. I have barely taken this off since it came in the mail. I am in love with how special it is and I hope that someday it will mean as much to my babies as it does to me. Want to get your own? Enter here!
If you are still looking for the perfect gift for a dad or dad-to-be, don't look any further! Check out the amazing gifts from DaddyScrubs, and then enter to win a pair over at AFIMS! These scrubs are comfy, cool, and will make any new dad feel super special! Not to mention I don't know a girl out there who doesn't like a man in Scrubs! ;)
Alrighty, that's all I'm telling you for now, but head over to A Frog in My Soup for the complete run down, and don't forget that there is still time to enter to win an Innovia Automatic Paper Towel Dispenser too!! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment