Hope you all had a great weekend! Ours was super productive and relaxing...until the Pat's lost. Boohoo. ;(

Either way, this morning, when I woke up, I was feeling refreshed! The sun is shining, my kids are (knock on wood!) happy and quiet, and my skin is feeling super smooth and bright!
You probably remember that I had the privilege of reviewing Stages of Beauty's Radiance Cream and Serum on A Frog in My Soup. In just a few days my skin was more hydrated and I felt like the dullness of my winter skin was beginning to disappear. When I told my wonderful contacts at SOB how much I was enjoying the cream and serum, they were kind enough to send me the scrub and cleanser, and let me tell you, my skin is in heaven!
It's been about 2 1/2 weeks of consistently using the entire Radiance line, and I seriously have seen the dark spots on my face begin to lighten, the dark circles under my eyes begin to fade, and I just feel brighter and more radiant. It's so hard to describe, but you know what your skin looks like on an average day, so when day by day you start to see your skin improving, it's such an amazing feeling! I just turned 29 (for the first time, I swear! ;)) and I'm starting to really realize how important it is to take care of your skin. I want to be the person who has the skin of a 29 year old for a very, very, long time. Feeling young and vibrant means acting young and vibrant. I notice the minute that I wash my face and apply my serum and cream that I feel better about myself. I feel refreshed and it truly gives me a burst of energy in the morning. I find that lately I am holding my head a little higher because I feel prettier. As silly as that may sound, as a mom of 2 toddlers, there are only a few occasions when I get to just be me and feel like a pretty, young women again. (Moms, you hear me, right?!?)
Anyhoo, I wanted to share my love of this product with you because I am so grateful for getting to try it. We only get one set of skin, so we better treat it right!
Stages of Beauty knows that you will love their products, so they offer everyone a risk-free trial! You can get yours by going here.
If you are no longer using the Radiance line, don't worry, they have specially formulated skin care for everyone! You can find more information on all of their lines by visiting their shop. When you try their products come back and let me know what you think! I'm sure you will be just as happy with their skin care as I am! :)
Oh, and don't forget, you can also find Stages of Beauty on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube!






No comments:
Post a Comment