Monday, September 12, 2011

Disney Dreams

I have been waiting for this day for the past 3 weeks.  Why, you ask???  Because today was the day that I could finally apply to be a part of the Walt Disney World Mom's Panel.  In case you didn't know, I am a Disney FREAK.  I truly believe that Disney is the happiest place on earth, and if the hubs would allow it, I would probably move there.  For-EVER.  But anyway, our bi-annual trips are a good second...for now.  I have big plans to retire to Celebration, FL, but that's a post for another day.  Anyway, this morning, I applied to become a panelist along with 19,999 other hopefuls.  I won't hear anything back from Disney unless they would like me to move on to the next round of interviews, and if they did contact me, it wouldn't be until the week of November 14.  Yup - two months from now.  Sooooo, while I wait, I've decided to share with you a little montage of my favorite WDW memories from the past 6 years or so.  (I've spared you the pics of me with my bowl haircut circa 1992.  Ugh!  Thanks again, Mom ;) )




Row 1 L-R:  Our honeymoon at the Grand Floridian, Sporting Our Yoda Backpacks at Hollywood Studios, Family Trip with mom and sis, P’s first trip @ the Playhouse Disney Show.
Row 2 L-R:  P’s first trip asleep with Baby Mickey, P and Pregnant me 2009, P and very pregnant me @ Beaches & Cream, Bean’s First Trip Dinner with the Princesses.
Row 3 L-R:  Chef Mickeys for Bean’s First Time, P and his best Buddy Celebrating P’s birthday, Bean excited for the People Mover, Bean as Princess Minnie.
Row 4 L-R:  Bean letting her inner Tink out, P loving Mickey, P becoming a Pirate, Bean with Mickey hands.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you the most luck I can possibly give because I know how much you want this! Sending good vibes your way :)

    ReplyDelete