The only thing we haven't done with our munchkins is leave the country. Honestly, it isn't for a lack of desire, it more like we really shouldn't be spending half as much money on travel as we do, and adding another $300 + to the trip to get both kids passports, never really seemed worth it.
Well, that has all changed. We gave in and planned a trip to Aruba, so off to Town Hall & the post office we went to get the kids set up.
Yesterday, P's passport arrived. He was so excited that he wouldn't put it down. This is how nap time went at our house...

(I Love Instagram!)
Don't worry, as soon as I took this picture I took his passport and put it in a safe place. Luckily he didn't seem to think about it when he woke up. (My only concern is that Bean's birth certificate and passport have yet to materialize in my mail box...)
So now, the world's the limit, literally. Where to next? I'm thinking Disney World Paris...or maybe the French Riviera...or maybe both! ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment