
Today, I did not take the long way home from work, to listen to Seal, and avoid the inevitable chaos of bedtime at my house. Not Me!
My daughter did not eat the ENTIRE tip of a marker while I was drinking my coffee and attempting to read a book. Not My Child! And certainly Not Me!
And while we're discussing coffee, I did not make an extra large pot this morning so that tomorrow when I wake up I can just nuke the cold stuff. That would be gross. I wouldn't do that. Not Me!
I did not ignore the gigantic pile of dishes in my sink that has been there for 2 days now and then beg my husband to please please please take care of it and I would "clean the rest of the house tomorrow." Not Me!
I also did not open the box containing my daughter's new Princess Celestia My Little Pony and seriously consider taking her out to play and brush her hair. Not Me! I'm not buying toys just because I wish I had them when I was little.
And, though I am on the verge of falling asleep at the computer, I did not hop back on to throw together a "not me" post because I seriously want to win these beautiful pendants from Plum Blossom And Lily! Absolutely Not Me! Well, maybe, but I mean, look how pretty they are. I think I need them. Are you reading this McMama? Pick me! Pick me!






Not her! She would never do those things.....so pick her :)
ReplyDelete