Ugh! I thought having a dog who was sick all the time was expensive. I think this new puppy of ours is costing just about the same with all of the stuff he has eaten! Today, he struck against Kate Spade. My super fun, ridiculously priced, Kate Spade iPhone case. :(
So sad :( Although, I suppose it could have been worse. He could have eaten a Kate Spade Bag...or shoes...
Ohhh Chewy, why did Daddy have to name you that?!?
Oh Chewy! I found when my pup was in her super chewing stage the Kong toys worked best for entertaining her. All I would do is stick a treat in the toy and she would be chewing on that thing for a very long time. They are reasonably priced and can be found either online or at most pet stores. I have two of the cone ones and two of the bone shaped ones.
ReplyDelete