ANYWAY, took a little detour there, but back to my original point. I LOVE a good deal! So, when I saw on FB that a friend of mine had purchased $120 worth of BabyLegs for $30 shipped I almost didn't believe it. Of course, I had to try. So, now $30 later I have 9 pairs of BabyLegs and 1 set of socks on the way to my house. :) A few of these will be going in my kids stockings, a few will be put in my gift closet, and the others will just be tucked into Bean's draw to wear with all of her super cute tutus and skirts.
Here's a little preview of what I may have purchased ;)




Could they be any cuter?? I'm crazy about them! So anyway, if you want to get your hands on some of your own, head on over to www.BabyLegs.com and use the code I posted above! What a great thing to have in your gift closet for a little addition to a baby shower present! These usually run about $12 a pair, but with this deal, you can get them for $3 a pair!!






That is such an amazing deal! They are all so cute and perfect for everyday or holidays. I especially love the firetruck ones :)
ReplyDelete