Anyhoo - I have decided to try the 10 Minute Trainer. There is really no excuse for not finding 10 minutes in my day to get healthy. I'm now on day 2, and here is what I've learned.
1. I am really out of shape.
2. When attempting the warrior position with toddlers running around, be prepared for someone to think you are making a bridge for them to crawl under.
3. When attempting a downward dog, be prepared for a toddler to jump on your back and want a ride up.
4. When attempting any sort of ab workout a toddler, or puppy, may attempt to use your abs as a resting place. This does not make ab work impossible. Just more difficult.
5. 10 minutes of cardio is doable. 10 minutes of abs is not.
6. Having a really cute workout partner is essential. Here's mine.
I'm attempting to become consistent with this program. It's quick & painful...exactly what I need. Has anyone else out there tried this? How did it go? I could use some inspiration.






I'm cheering for you 110%!!! This sounds like a good idea this ten minute trainer. I have never heard of it, let me know how it goes!
ReplyDelete